Hello Everyone
I am a postgraduate student researching how free WiFi in public libraries affects public use of the library and, consequently, library design.
Does anyone have any experience of this which they would be willing to pass on?
In particular:
  -  Has free WiFi resulted in any change in the number or type of users in the library?
  -  Did the introduction of free WiFi mean redesigning a study area, introducing new charging points or other design issues?
  -  Did you notice any change in noise levels or social activity within the library?
  -  Is there interest in WiFi printing?

I would be extremely grateful for any comments, which would be kept confidential (and I would seek consent before using any comments in my dissertation).
Kind regards
Clare Turner
Undertaking an MSc in Information Management at the University of the West of England.
Email : [log in to unmask]