Dear All,

Has anyone been asked to fund access to the National Patient Safety Training Suite (virtual College) from the library budget?  Also if your trust does have access to this who pays for it? Also does anyone have any idea of the cost – I’d prefer not to actually request the information from them.

I have just received an enquiry about this and am trying to determine how best to answer without appearing obstructive and would be interested in other people’s views. While I would ideally like to support everything there are limits to what is possible. It is a difficult issue to say no to because of the safety aspect.

Janet

Janet Reynolds

Library and Knowledge Services

West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Willow House

Watford General Hospital

Vicarage Rd

Watford WD18 0HB

01923 217437

http://whhtlibraries.weebly.com

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure
under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless
the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of
this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
If you are not the intended recipient please accept my apologies.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
presence of computer viruses.

For further information on West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust visit our
website: http://www.westhertshospitals.nhs.uk