Dear All,

Apologies for Cross Posting.

The RCN is looking to recruit and experience Collection Development Manager with experience of working with rare and special collections and managing teams.

The post is based at our London HQ, £39,492, http://careers.rcn.org.uk/apply-now/vacancy-details?jobid=325

Closing Date: 12 November 2015

The job is full of possibilities as you could get involved in anything from collecting rare items to managing the construction of the RCN thesaurus and find initiative ways to promote our collections.
We'll look to you to manage the Collections team, work with our events and exhibitions team on new exhibitions, work to develop our electronic offer, develop our remote offer, and project manage a number of union catalogue work streams.
It's a great way to build your knowledge of our work and develop your potential. As our Collection Development Manager you'll influence critical decisions about developing our collections and preserving them into the future

If you would like to discuss the role, please feel free to contact myself at the details below.

Thanks
Anna Semmens

Joint Library and Archive Services Manager Royal College of Nursing
20 Cavendish Square
London W1G 0RN
02076473586