Dear All,

We are planning an internal “teachmeet” to talk about feedback from teaching and evaluation of our teaching – how we gather it, what we ask, and what we do about it.

We shall share our own experience (participants will be from a range of subject areas) but also want to learn from practice elsewhere.

Do you have a feedback form you could share?    How do you gather feedback and evaluate your teaching?   Do you do this at the time, or some time afterwards?

I’d be interested to hear from you, if you are happy to share.   I will summarise for the list in due course.

Thanks!

Keith

Keith Nockels MA (Hons) Dip. Lib. MCLIP FHEA
Learning and Teaching Services Librarian (College of Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology)

University Library,
University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK

t: +44 (0)116 252 3101
e:  [log in to unmask]

w: www.le.ac.uk/library