From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Simon Alberici
Sent: 30 October 2015 09:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Promoting Royal Marsden Manual Online

Hi Morag

I think the fact you can add value by customising with local guidelines / procedures is a good selling point, though we're in the same boat as you with this product. If you don't have the ICT infrastructure there's a limit to if and how people will use an online resource.

Good luck!

Kind Regards,

Simon

Simon Alberici|Library and Knowledge Manager|Harvey Besterman Education Centre Library
Health and Social Services | Gloucester Street| St Helier | Jersey |JE1 3QS