From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steele Sue (PENNINE ACUTE HOSPITALS NHS TRUST)
Sent: 23 October 2015 16:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BMJ Learning

Does anyone subscribe to BMJ Learning, and if so, is it well-used?

I know that it is free to BMA members so have my doubts about whether it is worth getting an institutional subscription.  However, I have promised one of our library users that I would at least look into it!

Any thoughts or opinions welcome.

Many thanks,

Sue Steele
Library Services Manager
Library & E-learning Service
The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
Fairfield General Hospital

tel: 0161 778 2725 (Int 82725)
internal website: http://nww.pat.nhs.uk/Library-Service/library-services.htm
external website: http://www.pat.nhs.uk/education-and-research/library-services.htm

Thank you for your co-operation.

**********************************************************************************************************************
Care : If you have received this email and it was not intended for you, please reply to the sender, and then delete it.
Please treat our information in confidence.  This communication may contain legal advice which is confidential and/or
privileged. It should not be forwarded or copied to anyone else without the prior permission of the sender.

Contract : This email does not form any binding agreement unless it is supported by an official States of Jersey
purchase order form.

Content : All States information systems may be monitored to ensure that they are operating correctly.  Furthermore,
the content of emails and other data on these systems may be examined, in exceptional circumstances, for the purpose
of investigating or detecting any unauthorised use. This email has been scanned for viruses by the States of Jersey email
gateway.

Confidentiality: The confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. As a public authority, the States of Jersey is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information (Jersey) Law 2011. Under this Law we may be required to disclose information we hold, including the contents of this email and any response to it, unless the information is protected from disclosure by an exemption under the Law or any other enactment, including the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005.