We are looking to produce a library induction video as some of our members work several miles away from any of our sites. I've found Oxfordshire Health and Wirral Univ Teaching Hospital online but has anyone else already got a video induction that we would be able to see?

Many thanks

Jane

Jane Cooper
Librarian  | Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Richmond Library | William Kerr Building | Northampton General Hospital | Northampton | NN1 5BD
Tel: 01604 523818 | E-mail: [log in to unmask] | Web: www.library.northants.nhs.uk<http://www.library.northants.nhs.uk/>
Follow us on Twitter: @NHFTNHSLibrary<https://twitter.com/NHFTNHSLibrary>

I work Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri. For anything urgent on Wednesdays please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not
represent the views of the Trust unless explicitly stated.

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure
 under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally
exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot
be guaranteed.