Good morning,

We’ve been asked to look at the triage assessment process of Adult Mental Health Teams for examples of how are referrals received and processed in different mental health trusts. We are particularly interested in adult community mental health teams but information from CAMHS or older adult teams would probably also be relevant.

The requester would be interested to see the referral or triage forms that are used, and any documentation outlining the process of referral, triage and assessment (for example an operational policy or similar). If anyone has any local documents they would be willing to share, that would be very helpful

Thank you,

Katie

Katie Treherne (née Carter), Outreach Librarian

Oxford Health NHS FT www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk

Warneford Library, Oxford, OX3 7JX; 01865 902399

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library website: http://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/library/

If you have not had a reply to your email within one working day, please contact [log in to unmask]

You can now follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OHFTLib

Our Vision:
NHS bodies, their staff, learners, patients and the public use the right knowledge and evidence, at the right time, in the right place, enabling high quality decision-making, learning, research and innovation to achieve excellent healthcare and health improvement.