*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear all

We are pleased to announce the Sixth International m-libraries conference: Smart Libraries: Re-inventing libraries for a changing world. It will be taking place in Milton Keynes, England on 16th-19th May 2016. We are now accepting abstracts for papers or posters to be presented. Please see www.m-libraries.org for further information and the template to be used for submissions.

Yours sincerely

Andi Anderson

On behalf of the m-libraries committee