Dear all,

I am currently working on an enquiry whereby we are looking for information detailing the shift patterns and core hours for selected roles/teams in other Community Healthcare Trusts although information from other types of Trust where changes have been made would also be appreciated.

We are looking for shift pattern details of the following key services/roles from within Community Neighbourhood Teams:

District Nurse Service
Intermediate Care Service
Adult Domiciliary Physiotherapy
Community Matrons

Your response may look something like this (nothing too onerous):

DNs currently work shifts that cover 07.15 to 21.45
ICT work 08.00 to 22.00 7 days per week
Dom Physio work 08.30 to 16.30 Monday to Friday
Matrons work 08.30 to 16.30 Monday to Friday

What is the most appropriate shift pattern that your team/Trust has found to cover patient needs from 7.15am to 10pm 7 days a week?

It would also be very helpful to know the core hours for undertaking community therapy assessments in other Trusts; anecdotally I am informed that many of these assessments are carried out in the evening but that it is thought the most appropriate time of day for these assessments is actually between 8am and 5pm.

If you cannot provide any of the requested information yourself, I would be really grateful for the name and contact details of the best person to ask within your Trust. Alternatively, please feel free to pass my request on to them in the hope that they may respond to me directly.

As always, many thanks in advance for your help,
Kate

Kate Fleming
Freelance library and information professional

Working on behalf of
Library and Information Services
Business Intelligence
Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust
Second Floor, Stockdale House, Headingley Office Park, Victoria Road, Leeds LS6 1PF

Email: [log in to unmask]
Kate Tel: 01241 826 039
Library Tel: 0113 843 3591 / Fax: 0113 843 3134
www.leedslibraries.nhs.uk – Leeds Libraries for NHS Staff website

Thank you for your co-operation.