Thanks Perry,

It might work but I don't think a usual user, me, could access admin
account.
I just wonder if there is such option to set the number of results in email
alert why EBSCOhost help and support didn't tell me to contact the admin.

Bests,
Farhad

*Farhad Shokraneh*, BSc, MS, MedLIS

Trials Search Coordinator (TSC),

Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
<http://schizophrenia.cochrane.org/editorial-base>

Institute of Mental Health Building - B Floor

University of Nottingham, Nottingham, NG7 2TU

Google Scholar
<http://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?hl=en&user=bpljzVEAAAAJ&view_op=list_works&pagesize=100>,
ResearchGate <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Farhad_Shokraneh/>,
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=289321009>