Hi all,

I’m hoping to get some advice about trolleys.

We have just moved into the new extension of our library and, unfortunately, the team are finding it very difficult to push our current trolleys on the new carpet. Has anybody had similar problems and, if so, how did you resolve the issue? We have looked into purchasing different trolleys, as we thought that it might help to have some with bigger wheels, but we have not managed to find anything suitable.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Kind regards,

Kathryn

Kathryn Brazier | Stock Control Supervisor

Stock Control, Information Services, University of Kent

Templeman Library

Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NU, UK

Tel: +44 (0)1227 823841

www.kent.ac.uk/is