Thanks for sharing this Nathalie.  I recall Euan Adie (Founder of Almetric) saying at the recent Altmetricon that it wasn't possible to measure impact and I'm sure that's right. The data should be seen as a starting point for a conversation rather than the final word.

I'd love to hear more about the user case studies you are developing at LSE if/when you are in a position to share them.  Are there other Altmetric users out there willing to share some altmetric use cases?

Best regards
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Gadd
Research Policy Manager (Publications)