From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Liz Thomas
Sent: 06 October 2015 06:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Academic and pastoral tutor role/job description

Apologies for cross-posting

Hello,
I am working to develop a role and job description for an academic and personal/professional tutor aimed at an early(ish) career academic (c£35-40k).  The person would have a discipline-specific teaching role, as well as wider responsibility for tutoring to improve student retention and success.

Does anyone have any job descriptions or similar that they would be willing to share?

Many thanks in advance.

Liz

Edge Hill University<http://ehu.ac.uk/home/emailfooter>
Times Higher Education University of the Year<http://ehu.ac.uk/unioftheyear/emailfooter>
This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated companies. Edge Hill University may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and business communications during staff absence.<http://ehu.ac.uk/itspolicies/emailfooter>