hi everyone

We have just published the second of our project newsletters to keep you up to date on developments with our business intelligence project. The newsletter covers the major project developments since the August edition including the production launch of HESA’s Heidi Plus service, scheduled for launch in late November. We also have updates on the development of Jisc’s Heidi Lab service.

Contents:

Heidi Plus service naming
Feedback from Heidi Plus Beta Phase 1
An update on the progress of Heidi Plus Beta Phase 2
Data content planned for the Heidi Plus production launch
Training opportunities for Heidi Plus Lead Contacts
Heidi Lab agile development model
Forthcoming events

You can find the latest newsletter at: https://www.business-intelligence.ac.uk/708-hesa-and-jisc-business-intelligence-project-update-october/

Best wishes,