*Apologies for cross posting…*

Dear All,

Please see email from Petula below with an invitation to be part of a task and finish group to co-design a supporting document for the CLA Licence Plus in NHS England.

Please contact Petula if you are interested or have any questions.

Best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Hennessy
Librarian

South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Tel: 01924 328601
Email: [log in to unmask]