Forum members may be interested in the new issue (74) of Conservation Bulletin, the theme of which is Streamlining Heritage Management.

A PDF download is available from the Historic England Website.

https://historicengland.org.uk/images-books/publications/conservation-bulletin-74/

If any forum members are interested in reading the issue but are suffering from “browser says no” woes please do get in touch off list and I’ll email you a copy.

Kind regards

Robin

Robin Page

Heritage Protection Programmes Online Coordinator

Research Group

Direct Dial: 01793 414617

http://www.historicengland.org.uk/about/what-we-do/action-plan/

We are the public body that looks after England's historic environment. We champion historic places, helping people to understand, value and care for them, now and for the future.
Sign up to our enewsletter to keep up to date with our latest news, advice and listings.

HistoricEngland.org.uk           Twitter: @HistoricEngland

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.