From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Page, Marion
Sent: 09 October 2015 10:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Keeping Greenbacks

Hello,

Many thanks Tracy for pointing out that you have found inaccuracies on the National Heritage List for England. Could I remind everyone if you do, could you please report them to us the Listing Group in Historic England by sending an email to:

For more information also see: http://www.historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/minor-amendments/

This also applies to any Demolished listed buildings still on the List.

Best wishes,
Marion

Marion Page M.A.
Data Team Leader
Listing Group
Historic England
Direct Dial:  01793 414882

We are the public body that looks after England's historic environment. We champion historic places, helping people to understand, value and care for them, now and for the future.

Sign up to our enewsletter to keep up to date with our latest news, advice and listings.

HistoricEngland.org.uk           Twitter: @HistoricEngland

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.