Dear Jess,

Herefordshire HER currently does not charge for HER data searches, but we take the same line as Exmoor NPA and reserve the right to charge in exceptional cases that require considerable amounts of HER Officer time. In practice, we have charged once in the last two years. However, the position on not charging is likely to be reconsidered soon, in the light of probable  further cuts to Council funding here.

Kind regards,

Melissa

Melissa A Seddon
Historic Environment Record Officer

Herefordshire Archive and Record Centre

Fir Tree Lane

Rotherwas
HEREFORD
HR2 6LA

Tel: 01432 260130
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.htt.herefordshire.gov.uk

"Any opinion expessed in this e-mail or any attached files are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Herefordshire Council, Herefordshire Primary Care Trust or 2gether NHS Foundation Trust. You should be aware that Herefordshire Council, Herefordshire Primary Care Trust and 2gether NHS Foundation Trust monitors its e-mail service. This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. This communication may contain material protected by law from being passed on. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this e-mail in error, you are advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of it. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail."