Hi Winnie

Bristol's non-SRM SE is monitored by SAM Nagios (gridpnagios)
https://gridppnagios.physics.ox.ac.uk/nagios/cgi-bin/extinfo.cgi?type=1&host=lcgse01.phy.bris.ac.uk

otherwise you would not be getting tickets for this service.

The page you are looking at is showing ROC_CRTICAL profile which mean that these tests are used for availability calculation.

 https://gridppnagios.physics.ox.ac.uk/myegi/ss/?vo=110&profile=3&filters-value-Regions=&filters-value-Sites=24

currently non-srm services are not used for availability calculation.

There is a ROC profile as well which shows all services including lcgse01.phy.bris.ac.uk

https://gridppnagios.physics.ox.ac.uk/myegi/ss/?vo=110&profile=2&filters-value-Regions=&filters-value-Sites=24&filters-value-Flavours=&filters-value-Hostnames=&production=1&preproduction=1&monitored=1&iDisplayLength=10&dateorperiod=pd&period=pW&startdate=13-10-2015&enddate=20-10-2015

Cheers

Kashif