Redefining Health Care: Creating Value-based Competition on Results

by Michael E. Porter and Elizabeth Olmsted Teisberg

Recommended by someone on this list. I bought it and read it. Very good, and provides clear rationale for avoiding vertical integration as implemented across the pond.

Harvard press.

Primary care must be uncoupled from secondary and should direct the patient flows based on PROMS / PREMS thus enabling an evolutionary pressure to exist....either get great results ....or stop doing it.

Need visibility of PROMS in 1' care though.