Tel: 01865 610311

From: Louise Durning
Sent: 06 October 2015 09:48

Dear Colleagues,

I forward this email from Imke at the DAAD with details of the advertisement of our DAAD Fellowship. Please do circulate the link to any mailing lists that you think might reach potential candidates:

https://www.daad.de/ausland/lehren/daadlektoren/de/16886-freie-lektorate-dozenturen-und-sprachassistenzen/?s=1&projektid=57245061&page=2

Best wishes, and many thanks,

Louise