Screening of 'The View from Our House' (Anthea Kennedy and Ian Wiblin, 2013, 76mins),

University of East London, Tuesday 3rd November at 6pm.

Room EB1.37, University of East London, Docklands Campus, Cyprus Way, London E16 2RD
(Take DLR  to Cyprus)

'The View from Our House' is an experimental documentary film whose starting point is the emerging Nazi oppression in Berlin (specifically Tempelhof) in the early 1930s and which is based in part on a memory of a young woman photographer.

The screening will be followed by a Q & A and drinks.

For further information about the film:

http://www.view-from-our-house.info/