Phil,

Here is the source for Oklahoma no. 1 sand that we use in our physical modeling lab:

http://tsmaterials.com/

--Kevin

Kevin J. Smart, Ph.D., P.G.

Manager, Department of Earth, Material, & Planetary Sciences

Geosciences & Engineering Division

Southwest Research Institute

San Antonio, TX  78238-5166  USA

Phone: (210) 522-5859;   Email: [log in to unmask]

geoscience.swri.org