From: Tectonics & structural geology discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Resor, Phillip
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 9:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Where to purchase sand for analog modeling - USA

Hello All,

I am adding sandbox modeling experiments to my structural geology course this year and am struggling with where to find appropriate sand (well sorted, fine-grained). I have seen "play sand" suggested online, but everything that passes as play sand around here is quite poorly sorted. I think perhaps the only requirement is that it is washed.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Best,

Phil Resor
Wesleyan University