I am sure whiteboard technology is the way forward especially if you design presentations and games which involves children and technology. Whiteboard screens can be used for ordinary presentations and for showing films etc if you have the extra technology needed.

Regards,

Mary (Marette) Hickford

07811 337958

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Marette Hickford
LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/in/miss hickford