Hi everyone ( & apologies for cross-posting)

We’ve got fifteen great arts & heritage organisations signed up to the next phase of Culture24’s Let’s Get Real collaborative action research but there’s still time to join us. This time we will focus exclusively on reaching and engaging children and teens with digital cultural content, both in formal education settings and informally.  We’ve extended the deadline for sign-up as we’ve got space for up to 20 organisations.

If you’re trying to serve young audiences with your content, or planning to in the future, come and work with us – info and sign-up form here:

http://weareculture24.org.uk/projects/action-research/lets-get-real-young-audiences/

Here’s who’s on board so far:

Royal Shakespeare Company; 20-21 Visual Arts Centre; Royal Pavilion & Museums, Brighton & Hove; V&A Museum; Newcastle University Library; My Learning (Leeds Museums and Galleries); The Long Shop Museum; Epping Forest District and Lowewood Museums; MK Gallery; The Hive; National Portrait Gallery; London Symphony Orchestra; Gulbenkian; Lakeland Arts (Cumbria Museum Consortium); and Show Me (Culture24).

Do drop me a line if you have any questions.

All the best, Anra

Anra Kennedy

Content & Partnerships Director

Culture24