Dear colleague,

Please the link below for details of the post, Learning Resources Project Developer, which is currently being advertised for the Building Bridges project at the Science Museum, South Kensington. This research-practice based project is using a schools outreach programme to connect with new and diverse family audiences.

 https://vacancies.nmsi.ac.uk/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=6Dqy3cKIDOg=&VacancyID=1132

The job is currently being advertised on NMDC, Leicester jobs etc. I’d be very grateful if you could pass this on to anyone you think might be interested.

If anyone would like more information, please feel free to contact me directly and thanks for your help,

Anna
Anna Fisher
Learning Resources Project Coordinator (Building Bridges)
Science Museum | Exhibition Road | SW7 2DD
0207 942 4758