This is a great indoor firework....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeEyOQJsdi0

If you live in the Washington Memorial....

On 19 October 2015 at 12:07 Amanda Phillipson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Merry Monday everyone!

Before the summer I asked for your experience/ideas/advice on beach themed activities for an event I was running – you came up trumps, so I am asking again, only this time the event has a fire and ice theme….

It’s a family event, activities will be a combination of supervised by staff and do it yourself.

Also, indoor fireworks…has anyone ever used them and can recommend a supplier?

Thanking you in advance.

Amanda

Amanda Phillipson

Team Leader Learning & Activities

Hat Works

0161 474 2487

National Adoption Week 19-25 October. Too old at 4? Could you or someone you know adopt older children and brothers and sisters in Stockport who are still waiting for their forever family? Find out how to become an adoptive parent by visiting www.stockport.gov.uk/adoption

Confidentiality:- This email, its contents and any attachments are intended only for the above named. As the email may contain confidential or legally privileged information, if you are not, or suspect that you are not, the above named or the person responsible for delivery of the message to the above named, please delete or destroy the email and any attachments immediately and inform the sender of the error.

Essex Havard
ALACS (Adult Learning and the Culture Sector)

07976 125880

Twitter: @_alacs
Blog: www.alacsblog.wordpress.com