A reminder that the deadline for submissions for this project is midday on Monday:

If you are interested in this contract please contact Gail Skelly, details below.

We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative web developer to join a Heritage Lottery funded project team to engage people

in a large archive of photographs from the 1950s and 1960s. We want  to develop and design a user-friendly website,

based on Wordpress, which will allow our audiences to view and interact with the collection,

as well as become informed of the heritage project to restore the archive in general.

For more information please see the full brief attached.

Recruitment Process

Please submit proposals in writing outlining how you would allocate time and resources according to our timescale. Please indicate how your experience of website development and design is appropriate to this heritage brief and offer at least two references. Please outline how you will communicate with the Project Team and how often. The team works on a weekly part-time basis, predominantly on Mondays and Tuesdays, and your availability would need to accommodate these days.

Please include:

1. A covering letter outlining your suitability for the role – with examples of relevant experience

2. Examples of previous work

3. Two or more references for previous work

4. A provisional timetable with a resource schedule for each task

5. A fee breakdown, based on a daily fee

Proposal submission deadline: 26.10.15

Interviews on : Monday 2.11.15

Notification by : Friday 6.11.15

Initial Client Meeting : Monday 16.11.15

For an informal chat, please contact Gail Skelly, Project Coordinator,
Salford and Cheetham Hill In Focus
0161 848 8779
07946 529048