Dear all,

I just wanted to share an opportunity we are currently recruiting to here at teh Fitzwilliam Museum learning team - do come join us! For more info follow the link below, or feel free to get in touch with questions.

Many thanks,

Miranda

Learning and Bookings Administrator, Part-Time, 2 days per week (Thursday and Friday) - Fixed Term to 30 March 2018 - £24,775 - £28,695 pro-rata

We require a highly motivated, efficient and tactful person to join the Fitzwilliam Museum’s innovative and award winning learning team to provide administrative support for all its activities. You will be passionate about the value of museums to adults’ and children’s learning and enjoyment.

You will be able to demonstrate recent and practical experience of handling a computerised booking system in a similar environment and be able to combine a systematic approach to computerised record keeping in terms of data collection and to oversee the allocation of teaching and the departmental diary. As well as excellent customer and communication skills, you will be unflappable, flexible and have a welcoming approach.

We welcome candidates who have taken a variety of routes through education and qualifications including A levels, vocational qualifications and apprenticeships. Candidates should have 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths and you will have a high level of IT competence in a range of software applications and the ability to set up new IT systems.

Closing date for applications: Midnight 9 November 2015
Planned interview date: 17 November 2015

http://www.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/contact/jobs/article.html?5402
--
Miranda Stearn
Head of Learning