The Digital Learning Camp will provide inspiration and practical guidance for anyone working on digital education projects within the heritage and cultural sectors. Led by My Learning and Leeds Museums and Galleries, and supported by DLNet and CapeUK, the event is aimed at those working on established projects or anyone wanting to find out more about digital learning.

The focus of this packed day of workshops and short talks is on techniques and skills with a practical application, which attendees can apply to their own projects. Here's a taster of the sort of thing we'll be offering on the day:

Further details of speakers and workshops will be confirmed once the programme is finalised.

Places are limited so book your tickets now at:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/digital-learning-camp-tickets-3641850874

Refreshments and buffet lunch included.

Delegate fee £16.75 (£15.00 catering costs plus Eventbrite processing/service fees).

*Alison Glew*
My Learning Website Support Officer
www.mylearning.org
0773 258 5959