Hi Levi,

You can skip Text2Vest and open a simple text editor and type your design matrix and contrast file (just make sure to use Unix line endings when saving, which is usually the default in Linux anyway). It's just a text file, really. If you still can't get it right, send the 100x1 file you have (e.g. a spreadsheet) and someone in the list can help you to convert it quickly.

All the best,

Anderson