its done. the command was:

topup --imain=imgs.nii.gz --datain=datain.txt --out=output --fout=field --iout=unwarped --config=b02b0.cnf

thanks,

Russell

Le 2015-10-22 07:14, Jesper Andersson a écrit :

Dear Russel,

can you please download all the files you used for your call to topup to https://oxfile.ox.ac.uk/oxfile/work/extBox?id=72139C7E463068D5F and let me know when you have done that? And also please send me the exact command you used to run topup?

best regards Jesper