It seems that I can not stop seeking help.

I launched randomise with the following command

-i Cognition.nii.gz -m L_Puta_mask.nii.gz -o ./L_Puta_randomise/L_Puta -d Group_model.mat -t Group_model.con -f Group_model.fts --T2 --vxl=4,5,6 --vxf=L_Puta_Int_alelle0Shape.nii.gz,L_Puta_Int_alelle1Shape.nii.gz,L_Puta_Int_alelle2Shape.nii.gz

When the program start the permutation, after having calculated the statistic for the unpermuted data it gives me a warning saying:

"Warning: The unpermuted statistic image for the current image contains no positive values, and cannot be processed with TFCE. A blank output image will be created."

This happen for the first of the contrast that you suggested, that is the f contrast based on the following t contrast

1 -1 0 0 0 0

1 0 -1 0 0 0

But not if I skip the first contrast and I run directly the second f contrast

0 0 0 1 -1 0

0 0 0 1 0 -1

If I understood correctly, this kind of warning is related either to bad contrast or to something wrong in the images. In this case I don't think the contrast is wrong, and the fact that the second f contrast works make me think that the images are fine too.

Just for clarification, the input image is a 4d volume containing the mask of the putamen multiplied by the (demeaned) cognitive score of each subject.

Have you got any idea about what could have gone wrong ?

Thanks