Hi NaN,

Sounds like you want to increase the significance threshold (lower the test level) so as to make some clusters disappear (e.g., those that don't fit a hypothesis) while keeping others in place (those that perhaps could be explained). This is discouraged, and fortunately, there is no solution for this.

If this isn't what you are trying to do, please, give more details. Thanks.

All the best,

Anderson