Hi Jesper and Sjoerd,

what about an option "--omit-check" or similar.

If the checks are too liberal, then they might miss some problematic
cases and no-one realises because the data were checked. If the checks
are, on the other hand too strict, then some people might not be able to
use eddy which might decrease the analysis' quality.

If eddy refuses to process your data it is a strong indication to verify
the data/ method again but if one is sure that they are ok, there would
be a possibility to go on.

Cheers,
Jan