Hi again,

I forgot to mention in my earlier reply that in the, unfortunate, case that you have already acquired your data and you don’t have data with opposed PE directions you _may_ be able to use your T2 structural.

You would then pass your EPI-b0 and your T2 into topup and specify a very low readout value (implying no distortions) for the T2 volume. If the contrast of your T2 struct and your b0 is similar enough this might give you a reasonably good estimate of the field. I have seen this work in the past.

That field you can then pass into eddy to the --topup parameter.

For the future I strongly recommend acquiring b0 with opposing PE as part of your DTI protocol.

Jesper