Hi Matthieu,

Do you mean which range is significant? You'd take the image with the
p-values, threshold it at the significance level you want (e.g., fwep at
0.05, or at 0.95 if 1-p, or at 1.3 if log(p)), then use it to mask the
corresponding statistical map (tstat, vstat, zstat).

In any case, the significant is always in the positive side, i.e, positive
z, or t, or v. The negative contrasts flip a negative effect, so that it
becomes positive.

All the best,

Anderson

On 14 October 2015 at 08:53, Matthieu Vanhoutte <[log in to unmask]