Sorry,  I didn't mean to refer to the inion or occipital bun.  I did not know the word bathocrany.  I meant to refer to the region behind the coronal suture, i.e. the vault.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:33 AM, Andreas Bartsch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Should I take the effort to hand correct these issues

This should probably be just fine.

>the bunp posterior to the parital/occipital suture boundary Is muchi
>morepronounced in men then women

Do you technically mean bathrocrania?

Cheers.

Am 14.10.15 16:36 schrieb "FSL - FMRIB's Software Library on behalf of
Jennifer Vendemia" unter <[log in to unmask] on behalf of