Dear Expert

So here is my PALM design (generated by GLM):

EV1: female patient
EV2: female control
EV3: male patient
EV4: male control
EV5: age of the female patient
EV6: age of the female control
EV7: age of the male patient
EV8: age of the male control

*Group Variable is set up differently for each group.

Group     EV1      EV2     EV3   EV4   EV5   EV6   EV7   EV8
1              1          0        0        0       20       0      0      0
2              0          1        0        0        0       30     0      0
3              0          0        1        0        0        0      40    0
4              0          0        0        1        0        0      0      50

According to "Two Groups with continuous covariate interaction" in this fsl GLM webpage :
http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/GLM#Two-Group_Difference_Adjusted_for_Covariate
I can only use this model to test the group x age interaction….and nothing else?

I did not find any significant group x age interaction, but I got interesting sex effect and group x sex interaction using this model…..can I still use these results???

Thanks so much!!!