We've also tried running the applywarp command to transform our FIX-cleaned single-subject MELODIC functional data to MNI space. We ran singe-subject MELODIC with nonlinear registration (default settings) to the 1mm MNI standard brain. The command we've run is identical to Greg's except that our input is fitlered_func_data_clean.nii.gz. The command runs successfully but it outputs niftis that are >5 GB in size and we haven't been able to inspect them due to this.  Is this the expected output?

Thanks,

Riley