Hi Matthieu,

So with the EV1 which is in my case time measure in relation to the baseline (in days), this EV1 looks like :

 EV1
Time
0
136
0
28
0
427
0
71
0
168
0
399
0
63

With the contrasts [1 0 0 0 ...] and [-1 0 0 0 ...], how could I determine when Time1 > Time2 or Time2 > Time1 ?

As coded, if there is positive relationship of time and the FA values (i.e., FA increases over time), the contrast [1 0 0 0 ...] will be significant. For decreases in FA over time, [-1 0 0 0 ...] will be significant.

All the best,

Anderson

Another possibility is to consider the sandwich estimator, available in an SPM toolbox by Bryan Guillaume and Tom Nichols, which bypasses some issues related to compound symmetry and missing data. You may want to read the documentation and see if it applies to your case.

Ok, thanks I will look at this sandwich estimator.

All the best,

Anderson

Best regards,

Matthieu