Hi Jon

You can estimate tractography-induced streamline density with probtrackx2. There is lots of documentation and tutorials in the FSL course material to give you a first overall idea. E.g. look at the FDT practicals at:

http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/

 Notice that you cannot really get “tract density” strictly speaking, but you can estimate surrogates of it.

Cheers
Stam