No. I found a correlation between go in block 1 and nogo in block 1. (Which I did expect).

--
Sent from myMail app for Android

Thursday, 29 October 2015, 08:06PM +03:30 from Greg Burgess <[log in to unmask]>:

If you've tried to create separate regressors for each condition, and you found a correlation between B1_C1 (condition 'go' in block 1) and B2_C2 (condition 'no-go' in block 2), you've either created your EVs wrong or designed your task wrong! These events are occurring in completely different blocks, so they should not overlap in time!