Hi dear editor and folks:
         I first downloaded  the FSL in Jan 2015.then there is some problem ,I deleted the previous and redownloaded the FSL in Oct ,I see the version is the same3.14.But when I run the Melodic with the same data,I found the number of components is different greatly,I open the log of output, I found the concrete process is diffrent.My question is the versions are different ? Are there some changes to the process of Melodic?   In setting the Melodic,should be the Variance-nomalise timecourses of stats  be turned on or off? Looking forward to your help!
All the best!
Nancy Li