Sent: 29 October 2015 08:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Retirement

Hi,

After 38 years FE and 7 in my current role, I've finally decided to retire and tomorrow is my last working day. I don't have any immediate plans, other than to relax and unwind for a few months, before possibly looking out for interim Exam Manager opportunities sometime in the new year.

This group has been an invaluable source of help and support over the years for all sorts of issues.

I think my job is being advertised over the next week or two, so if you fancy a job in sunny Berkshire, keep an eye on our website.

Best wishes to everyone and good luck to those having to arrange exams for large numbers of GCSE Maths & English candidates!

Regards,

Graham Buss
Examinations Manager
East Berkshire College