Sent: 29 October 2015 08:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BTEC Files - A2C

Is anyone else experiencing any problems with their BTEC registration files being received at Pearson when sent via A2C.

We have sent large amounts of files and very few have been received by Pearson.  Not getting any help from Pearson at all, just wondered if anyone else was experiencing similar issues?

SUSAN LEONARD | EXAMS OFFICER

Hopwood Hall College | Rochdale Road | Middleton | M24 6XH

t: 0161 643 7560 (ext: 3209)

e: [log in to unmask]

e: [log in to unmask]

Stanmore College  Elm Park Stanm

www.stanmore.ac.uk - Twitter - Facebook

Stanmore College
Elm Park
Stanmore
Middlesex, HA7 4BQ
Tel. 020 8420 7700
www.stanmore.ac.uk

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this e-mail?

This email is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise Stanmore College of any errors in transmission by contacting 020 8420 7700. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of Stanmore College.