Good Afternoon

I know it's getting near Friday afternoon pub time, but if anyone could supply a quick answer/s to my question.

If a Tutor is going to start offering the 1st controlled assessment for GCSE English Language in a few weeks' time - we are running the old specification over one year - would the relevant awarding body (Pearson) expect that the students are registered for the GCSE before the assessment is carried out.

Kind Regards

Peter Hearn
Examinations Officer & Internal Verification Team Leader
Capel Manor College
*    Direct tel:  08456 122122 Ext 1156
*      Fax:  01992 710312
*     Web Site: www.capel.ac.uk
*  Capel Manor College, Bullsmoor Lane, Enfield EN1 4RQ
[CAPELM~2]

Find out what Capel Manor College can offer you at one of our Open Days or Advice Evenings, you will have an opportunity to discuss our courses with Tutors and our Admissions Team. Our courses will help you grow your potential, at Capel you will be supported and inspired, we will help you achieve your goals.

Visit our website www.capel.ac.uk<http://www.capel.ac.uk/> for more information.

Find out more about our professional training in Arboriculture, Horticulture, Animal Care and First Aid by calling 08456 122 122 or email: [log in to unmask]

16 to 24 year-olds can improve their job prospects with an Apprenticeship or Traineeship gaining the skills they need to become work-ready. Ring 08456 122 122 or email: [log in to unmask] for more information.

CAPEL MANOR GARDENS: For opening times, event listings and admission prices, please visit www.capelmanorgardens.co.uk<http://www.capelmanorgardens.co.uk>.