Hi Karen

I am using this template to draft one at the moment – it is quite useful because it gives you some structure to start with and you can adjust the sections as you wish

Jen

Jennifer Hoare

Exams Officer

Truro College (Part of Truro and Penwith College)

Room T022 Tresillian Building

College Road

Truro

Cornwall TR1 3XX